My Must-Have Items from Sephora

Hey, guys! Today I wanted to share with you some of my must-have items from Sephora. Now, I usually only purchase from Sephora around my birthday so I can get my free gift but I do have an on-going wishlist I keep up with.  So, here are some items that I have purchased from Sephora and will definitely repurchase.

Urban Decay Quick Fix Priming Spray  -- I absolutely love this priming spray from  Urban  Decay.  It just makes my skin feel so hydrated and glowy. I use this mainly when I am doing a full face of makeup to help my makeup look its best.



Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion -- This lotion is a go-to in the winter when my face gets super dry. I use it twice a day in order to keep my skin soft and hydrated.


Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara -- I have heard so many good things about this mascara and it honestly a pretty good one. It makes your lashes look very voluminous and stays in place all day. 


Glam Glow Youthmud Mask -- I'm a big fan of facemasks and always heard such great things about Glam Glow. This mask is so cool because you put it on and it changes colors when it's done. It also  leaves your skin looking glowy and fresh. 


Becca Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop -- A super great highlight for every day. I really like the gold-peachy undertones and think it works well on a variety of skin tones. 






Comments

Popular Posts