Travel Outfit Ideas

Hey, guys! Sorry I've been a bit MIA for a bit. I was enjoying my Thanksgiving break and then wrapping up the end of the semester. So, I wanted to share some of my favorite travel outfit ideas since I know many people travel back home for the holidays.

1. Joggers--I think joggers are one of the best travel pants to wear. They are comfortable and can look very sporty. I like joggers for travel because they aren't too tight and uncomfortable. Plus the joggers I love have pockets making it easy for me to have what I need on me.

2. Classic T-shirt--I like wearing something that I can layer other items over so a t-shirt is a perfect choice. I like to wear t-shirts year-round with either jeans, leggings, joggers, or shorts, depending on the weather. And it's especially good for travel since it can be folded pretty small and doesn't wrinkle too much.

3. Cardigan--Cardigans are such a great travel piece because you dress them up or down depending on the look you are going for. I like to style cardigans with jeans, a long-sleeve shirt, and some booties. They are also great if you get cold easily when you travel and it's small enough you can easily put it in a carry on bag when you aren't wearing it.

4. Slip-on Sneakers--I am a big fan of slip-on sneakers like these Vans. They are comfortable and easy to take on and off. Plus, you can pair them with any pants like jeans, joggers, leggings, and more. They can easily be dressed up or down depending on what you pair with them.

5. Travel Backpack--As a student, I almost always have my backpack with me. So when I travel I like to still use a backpack but a slightly more adult version like this one. I like having enough space for my laptop and my other travel essentials. Plus it allows me to have my hands free which I really like.






Comments

Popular Posts