Fall Outfit Inspiration

Hey, guys! The weather where I live is finally getting cooler so that means time to bring out all my favorite fall pieces. Here are some of the ways I wore some of my fall staples this week. As always, I  will try to link everything I can find or something very similar to what I'm wearing.

If you know me, then you know black is one of my favorite colors to wear, especially in fall and winter. For this outfit, I wore a black and white striped mock neck t-shirt from Forever 21 with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans from American Eagle and black booties from Ross. 
Top: Forever 21 (Similar style)
Boots: Ross (Similar style found at DSW)


Call me a nerd, but I love this NASA shirt. I thrifted it from neighbor's garage sale one weekend and I haven't stopped wearing it since. I paired it with a pair of jeans I got from my internship and my white converse. 
Top: Fifth Sun (Thrifted)
Jeans: J-Brand 
Shoes: Converse

Who else thinks tie-dye is such a great trend? Well, I sure do. I wore this super soft tie-dye shirt from American Eagle, a pair of dark wash skinny jeans from Express, a gray duster cardigan,  and my white converse. 
Bralette:  American Eagle
Jeans: Express 
Cardigan: Kohl's
Shoes: Converse 

I  don't think I can ever own too many gray sweater and black leggings. For this outfit, I wore a gray sweater that I thrifted, black Champion leggings, and an American Eagle denim jacket with white converse. 
Sweater: Sans Souci Sweater (Thifted)
Leggings: Champion 
Jean jacket: American Eagle
Shoes: Converse

Fall is my favorite season because I can dress super cozy like I did in this outfit. I'm wearing a gray sweatshirt that says "adventure", a black pair of joggers, a black cardigan, and my white converse. I didn't intentionally do this but everything besides my shoes is from my internship as well. 

Sweatshirt: Good hYOUman 
Joggers: Good hYOUman  
Cardigan: Three Dots 
Shoes: Converse





Comments

Popular Posts