My Night Routine

Hey, guys! So in my last post, I shared about my morning routine so today I thought I'd share my night routine as well.

First, I make myself dinner usually around 5-6pm depending on what day it is since I do have class later some nights. I do myself to one large entree on Saturday or Sunday night and eat it throughout the week so that I am not having to actually cook every night. It has helped me to not go get fast good since I already have a meal prepared. You can find some of my favorite recipes I've been making lately right here if you want to get some meal inspiration.

Next, I make my to-do list for the next week which justs consist of looking at my online planner and determining what things are due or need to be done that week. I typically do this on a Sunday night so I can be prepared for Monday morning. I also will check things off my to-do list at the end of each day and add items as needed.

Like I mentioned in my morning routine, I like to pick my outfit for the next day. I check the weather and put an outfit together based on what I have going on that day.

Next, I shower, brush my teeth, and just hang out for a bit. I usually will watch something on Netflix or watch Youtube videos. I will call my boyfriend for a bit if he's available before heading to bed.

That's it! I hope you enjoyed my night routine.  Let me know one thing you do in your night routine and I'll see you next time.


Comments

Popular Posts