My Morning Routine

Hey, guys! So today I wanted to share my morning routine with you all. I love hearing about what people do each day whether it be through a blog post or a Youtube video so I figured you might enjoy this as well. Now, I am a full-time college student so I am very busy but I do my best to make time for the things I care about.

The first thing I do each morning is make my bed. It's one of the best things you can do to start your day off right because you have already accomplished one task for the day. Plus, it just helps my room look cleaner if I take the time to make my bed.

Then  I go downstairs and make a cup of coffee. I really enjoy having my morning coffee because it wakes me up and starts my day off right. While drinking my coffee I read my devotional and then check any notifications on my phone I might have gotten overnight. Also while downstairs I grab a snack for later in the day and fill up my water bottle.

Next, I head back to my room and get dressed. I try my best to pick out my clothes the night before or at least have an idea of what I want to wear. Typically it's a pair of leggings, a t-shirt, and some sneakers. Of course, I check the weather to be sure that what I'm wearing is appropriate for whatever kind of weather we will have that day and if I need to change something I will.

Next, I do is brush my teeth, brush my hair, and do my makeup. I will link my makeup routine here if you would like to check it out. It's pretty simple and I don't always have or want to do my makeup so this can be skipped if necessary.

The next thing I do is pack up my backpack for the day. I make sure I grab my laptop and my chargers if I am going to be on campus for a long time that day. I also put my snack and my water bottle in my bag. I usually have some time to just relax before heading out the door so I will check my phone and download a podcast before I have to go.

And that's it! That is my morning routine. I hope you enjoyed hearing what I do each day to start my day off right. Let me know one thing you do each morning to start your day!


Comments

Popular Posts