How I Decorate my Apartment for Christmas

Hey, guys! I know that the holidays are just around the corner so I wanted to share how I have decorated my apartment for Christmas in hopes of inspiring you as you decorate your home.





When you first come to my room,  I have a DIY wreath that I made with my Grandma. I also have a snowman stocking that my boyfriend's Grandma gave me last Christmas. 

On the other side of the door, I have a small ornament that says Noel from Target. 

Next, on my dresser, I have a silver stocking from Target, a Christmas countdown letterboard from Target, and a silver star with lights also from Target. Lastly, the candle is from Kroger

This sign on my desk is from Target's dollar spot last year. 

Finally, my Christmas tree is from Walmart and the ornaments are from Walmart and Target. 

I hope you guys enjoyed seeing how I decorate my apartment for Christmas. Let me know where you find your Christmas decorations! 






Comments

Popular Posts